Atlanta Country Day School follows the Georgia Board of Regents' College Preparatory Curriculum (CPC).
*Currently, the Board of Regents' CPC requirements are as follows:
- Social Studies
- 3 credits (must include a credit in American History, a credit in World History, and two 1/2 courses in economics and government, respectively)
- Foreign Language
- 3 credits (must be in the same language) * In some circumstances the third credit may be substituted with an art credit
- 4 credits
- 4 credits (Algebra 1 or geometry taken below the 9th grade level may be granted credit. However, all students must take a math class each year in grades 9-12).
- 4 credits (must include at least one laboratory course from the life sciences and one laboratory course from the physical sciences)
- Health and Physical Education
- 1 semester each
Academic Electives 5 credits (must be Georgia Board of Regents' CPC approved courses).
*These credits are the minimum number of courses for graduation.