Day School is an assessment based, custom, Academic program to meet the needs of the individual student. Teaching is offered for grades 6-12 with a 6 to 1 student teacher ratio.
ACDS’s Day School serves grades 6-12. Classes are Monday through Thursday from 8:45am - 3:45pm. Each school day contains three 2-hour classes and catered lunch.
- Low Student: Teacher Ratio (6:1)
- 4 - Day School Week (No Friday Classes)
- 3 Academic Levels (Advanced Placement, Honors, College Prep)
- Academic Advisement
- Customized Schedules
- Innovated electives
- Extracurricular Activities & Clubs
- No Uniforms
- No Bullying
- Positive Family Atmosphere
- School Field Trips
- Performing Arts Company
- Rolling Admissions
- College Planning and Counseling